Multinational Online Casino company is looking for a QA Manager who is ready to take a small team to the next level! Previous experience in working with Casino products is essential.
- Define, plan and execute the broader Casino QA strategy
- Maintain, assess and implement the testing methodology.
- Maintain, communicate and document the testing process for Casino QA
- Proactively assess the current quality and drive the implementation of improvements within the Casino QA vertical
- Design, implement and coach the automation process within Casino QA
- Cooperate with internal tech stakeholders and inform them about the identified problems
- Communicate with internal teams to guarantee the compliance of the tests with the system functionality and smooth testing process
- Liaise with Operators & Partners to ensure a robust Casino product
- Manage and perform administrative tasks such as recruitment, devising and maintaining team KPIs
- Work with external stakeholders to define and implement integration testing procedures
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement the steps required to improve the processes.
Key Knowledge Required:
- Experience working with Casino products and managing QA Engineers
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies
- Experience in managing testing projects, planning and implementing testing strategy and methodology
- Automation experience
- Experience working on products with a short test lead cycle
- Experience setting a benchmark of quality assurance
- ISTQB/IREB certification
- Previous experience with key testing tools (Selenium, Appium etc)
- Previous experience with user research and user testing
If you want to be part of this fun, supporting and flexible community just apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.