Multinational iGaming operator and supplier is looking for a QA Engineer, who will belong to an autonomous agile software development team, responsible for delivering quality software in two-week sprints.
You will apply modern testing principles in your team and across the organization. You will test and automate the testing of systems built using microservices architecture and web/mobile technologies.
- An understanding of how agile software development life-cycle works
- Experience testing software professional
- No problems with talking to people and taking the initiative
- A curious mindset for digging deep to catch hard-to-find issues
- A systematic approach to your work
- Experience with programming/scripting
- Taken any lessons or courses about software testing (e.g. RST, BBST)
- Some experience of explaining or teaching testing to your peers
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- Personal freedom and responsibility
- Open and honest communication
- A chance to work in a fast-growing software development company with bright and friendly colleagues
- Many challenges for you to choose to solve
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!