My client is a game provider within the iGaming industry.
They have a friendly and growing team looking for a QA Engineer. Ideally, this new member is someone with an eye for detail, who will ensure high-quality games.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and create test cases.
- Exploratory testing of development tasks and user stories.
- Manual execution of structured regression on game-ready release candidates
- Identify, record, document and track bugs and monitor debugging process
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved and perform smoke testing after each deployment to Production.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing games.
- Strong experience as a QA engineer.
- A good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Selenium/Cypress/Postman/j-Meter would be considered an asset.
- Technical understanding of web/mobile technologies
- Experience with testing tools and bug-tracking systems and version control.
- Experience with test automation, testing frameworks are a plus
- Creation of basic SQL queries.
If you want to join this Agile and multicultural team, just apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!