My client, an established and proven iGaming player, is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to work remotely from all over Europe! The company is the world’s BIGGEST online casino!
As a QA engineer, you will be part of the QA team where you will be ensuring the quality of deliverables through the application of manual and automated tests. You will be defining and maintaining test cases while coming up with initiatives that improve test procedures.
How will you do that?
- Create, review, maintain and execute test plans and test cases
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest solutions to ensure the highest quality for our products
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to QA activities
- Able to challenge the Product Owner and Developers whenever required with the aim of achieving higher quality standards
- Work with development teams throughout the entire development life cycle and perform planned and adhoc testing
- Perform investigative testing to determine possible causes of issues
- Establish and evolve processes and best practices that would ensure quality goals are met.
- Own and maintain test environments
I am looking for YOU if...
- You have excellent knowledge of SQL, UI, and API testing
- You have a good knowledge of version control systems
- You have a solid knowledge of Test Scenarios and Test Plans for any software project
- You have proven experience working in a comparable role typically in iGaming would be considered an advantage
- You have a passion for being a QA advocate to raise the bar for better quality gates
- You have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- You are self-motivated and a fast learner
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative
- You have a good command of both verbal and written English
- Degree in Information Technology or another related field
- Having an ISTQB certification is nice to have
- Experience with test automation frameworks would be considered an advantage
To apply please send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org