My client is looking for a QA Engineer to work remotely from Europe.
The company was created in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years they now offer over 6,000 games from over 170 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, they can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things they have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
You will be the guardian of software QUALITY while taking part in the client exciting journey!
As a QA engineer, you will be part of or QA team where you will be ensuring the quality of deliverables through the application of manual and automated tests. You will be defining and maintaining test cases while coming up with initiatives that improve test procedures.
How will you do that?
- Create, review, maintain and execute test plans and test cases
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest solutions to ensure highest quality for our products
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to QA activities
- Able to challenge the Product Owner and Developers whenever required with the aim of achieving higher quality standards
- Work with development teams throughout the entire development life cycle and perform planned and adhoc testing
- Perform investigative testing to determine possible cause of issues
- Establish and evolve processes and best practices which would ensure quality goals are met.
- Own and maintain test environments
? We are looking for YOU if...
To apply please send your CV: email@example.com
- You have excellent knowledge with SQL, UI and API testing
- You have a good knowledge of version control systems
- You have a solid knowledge of Test Scenarios and Test Plans for any software project
- You have proven experience working in a comparable role typically in iGaming would be considered an advantage
- You have a passionate for being QA advocate to raise the bar for better quality gates
- You have excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- You are self-motivated and a fast learner
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative
- You have a good command of both verbal and written English
- Degree in Information Technology or another related field
- Having an ISTQB certification is nice to have
- Experience with test automation frameworks would be considered an advantage