Multinational Online Casino company with offices in Sofia, BG is looking to hire a Games QA Engineer as a permanent addition to the team.
You will be working closely with developers, project managers, and other stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This will require key skills to write test cases, assess what to automate and to help drive the team to deliver on time.
This role will be a key in the delivery of quality gaming and integration solutions in our platform.
The individual should have an understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes along with the QA lifecycle and methodology.
Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with international colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
- Working within a squad, implementing test policies and strategies for testing.
- Create both automated and manual tests to ensure coverage across all levels of the test pyramid.
- Support the squad and QA team in understanding test estimates for planning, provide metric analysis and reports on the quality of product being produced.
- Collaboration with stakeholders, developers and Product to ensure transparent communication.
- Delivery of solutions according to business requirements.
- Driving best practices in all aspects of testing and software development, especially within your squad.
- Assist in handover processes across our European and American offices
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Strong knowledge of software testing and test methodologies, specifically within the online gaming and casino industry.
- Experience with online games testing on both web and mobile platforms.
- Experience with testing integrations of online games and services.
- Strong working experience with Java based automation testing tools like Cucumber JVM, JBehave, Selenium or similar.
- Experience with BDD methodology and Gherkin Language
- Experience of testing applications using SQL databases
- Experience testing mobile applications for IOS / Android etc.
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience and aptitude in creating test scripts cases and then automating appropriate tests into new or existing frameworks.
- The ability to actively challenge, encourage and champion better quality standards.
- Experience using issue tracking systems (e.g. JIRA / Bugzilla / Mantis)
- Good knowledge of different phases of test life cycle
- Experience in testing online games in different regulated markets, e.g. USA.
This role would join a growing global based team working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. You will be comfortable working within an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding markets.
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!