Fast-growing payment company is looking to hire a QA Automation Manager as a permanent addition to the team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Manage a small team of experienced QA engineers
- Oversee, monitor and be responsible for defect reporting and resolution in products
- Report and be responsible for the team’s schedule, efforts, and achievements
- Provide feedback and implement improvement for continuous testing
- Automate test cases using various tools and languages
- Strong experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience in automated testing
- Good understanding of the SDLC and QA methodologies
- Ability to meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in databases, MySQL skills are a bonus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Considered as an advantage: prior experience working within the payments industry, knowledge of Linux, Jenkins (or other CI systems) Ruby, Rails, Selenium, and mobile testing, proven work experience in a software development company as a QA, managing 3+ team members and ISTQB Foundation or higher-level certificate
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon.