Our client, is looking for a QA Automation Engineer, you will have a hybrid role between our IT and B2B Operations departments. You will be in charge of defining and implementing full functional testing strategies and plans on all Sportnco’s projects.
Your main duties will include:
- Write and implement automated functional and non-regression tests to continuously improve coverage
- Define and implement functional / user-acceptance testing on all Sportnco’s projects to ensure quality and conformity of deliverables with requirements
- Work closely with product owners to contribute to and challenge features and user stories
- Report and track defects & fixes in close collaboration with development and product teams
- Provide QA sign off on all releases
- Manage junior analysts
- Platforms’ monitoring to identify improvements proposition and bug reporting
- Permanent technology and best-practices intelligence
- Client operational support when required
We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years of experience as QA Analyst using automation within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Selenium Automated Test Application and SonarQube is a must - other testing tools is a big plus
- SDLC & projects management softwares (JIRA Software and Service Desk)
- Nice to have : Docker, PHPUnit, JUnit, Jest, Behat, PSPstan, CS Fixer, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Gatling, load testing tools
- Knowledge of the online gambling industry and more specifically sports betting is a plus
- Fluent English is a must, Spanish is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with ability to work autonomously
- Rigor and great personal management
- Ability to share knowledge
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!