Multinational web hosting cloud solutions company is looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer with DevOps skills as a permanent addition to the team in Serbia. You can choose to be based in Belgrade or Novi Sad.
The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
As the DevOps QA Engineer, you will be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for the infrastructure services using DevOps methodology.
In this role, you will work closely with peer architects, engineers, scrum master, and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products in an iterative and collaborative manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop and automate the testing of APIs and microservices in containerized infrastructure environments
- Research, perform proof-of-concept and implement QA methods to improve test automation, increase test coverage and reduce risks
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and Quality Assurance to ensure alignment of testing strategies and standards
- Extensive experience in developing unit, integration, functional and performance tests for distributed software systems
- Experience with QA automation frameworks and management system such as Selenium, TestLink etc.
- Experience with API and microservices development and testing
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Experience with CICD tools, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python etc.
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
Feel free to apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.