Pentasia presents a totally remote opportunity and an incredible chance to work for globally known brands. United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada just to name a few ...
Our client is a provider of developers and IT staff to some of the world's greatest and most well known logistics companies. They offer state of the art solutions and industry leading services to grow your revenues, increase margins, enhance productivity, and improve their customers’ experience.
Their core capabilities include software and consulting in the areas of dynamic pricing, revenue management, budgeting and scheduling, and business analytics.
We are searching for skilled QA Analysts.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests. Monitor application logs to determine system behaviour.
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes
- Analyse the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application
Ø Experience in manual as well as in automation testing.
Ø Good communication and analytical skills.
Ø Working knowledge on Windows XP and Windows 2003 operating systems.
Ø Knowledge on automation testing using QTP
- BCA, BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree.
- Relevant certificates like ISTQB will be an added advantage