Market-leading iGaming technology solutions company is looking to hire a QA Analyst as a permanent addition to the team in Florianopolis, Brazil.
Tasks to perform:
• Analysis of functional requirements and user stories.
• Estimated times of tasks to be performed.
• Design and execution of test cases.
• Monitoring of tests and incidents until their resolution and timely referral.
• Analysis of applications to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Plan the testing of a project completely.
Objectives to fulfill:
• Guarantee the quality of all the company's products.
• Comply with the estimates made.
• Comply with the time record.
• Achieve the common goal of completing the Sprints.
• Have good communication, collaboration and interpersonal relationships that help to meet the team's goals.
• Higher education in areas related to Information Technology. ISTQB Test and / or Certification Course.
* Academic training is not always exclusive, the specific case must be evaluated, considering the experience in each position and in the Casino Design category.
Tools and knowledge:
• Agile methodologies
• Basic knowledge of programming and SQL
• Quality Control Processes
• Knowledge of the necessary tools for Quality Management
• Knowledge of different types of tests (functional, non-functional, smoke, performance, etc.)
• Teamwork ability
• Knowledge of tools for test execution and monitoring
• Commitment and responsibility
• Good communication
• Team work
• Negotiating power
Next Steps: Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!