A global, market leading software supplier to the online gambling industry are looking to build out their Business Intelligence function with an experienced QA analyst who would enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and friendly environment. As a QA analyst you will play a leading role in the expanding Business Intelligence team that will ensure that Business Intelligence tools achieve the business requirements while meeting usability and experience standards.
The role will involve testing the user-facing aspects of our online gaming software as it is developed. This will include designing test suites, executing exploratory testing, maintaining test environment stability, and reviewing requirements documentation for completeness. Working as part of a focussed development team, you are tasked with the singular goal of ensuring the creation of the highest quality software possible.
The ideal candidate:
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – Ability to write test plans and test cases, to communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders.
- Creative solving of technical problems – ability to translate technical requirements into test plans.
- Self-management skills – ability to meet deadlines, concentrate on stated deliverables and manage tasks received from several work-streams.
- Ability to think abstractly – to see a product or system as a collection of integrated, individual parts, to discover and test edge cases.
- Experience supporting and developing less experienced members of the team.
- Experience with running automated test suites, preferably written in Python (if not, willing to learn Python).
- Experience of software development and Agile processes.
- Experience in quality management software (Atlassian JIRA, Testrail).
- Background in programming or other logic-based discipline.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please reach out to email@example.com.