Working for an award-winning casino operating technology provider means you will get to work with the most advanced, cutting-edge technology and proactive, forward thinking colleagues. Our work place is demanding but it adds to adaptable and dynamic team of individuals.
Daily, the team is in contact with the wider team and the team in Poland and cooperation is encouraged with infrequent business trips to the wider team offices.
Being part of our team will mean:
- Working on massive scale applications, using Agile methodology and SCRUM
- A genuine care for your coding, clean and accurate
- Participation in code reviews and AGILE meetings
- Working to guidelines in that the "Definition of Done" includes testing
- Being given the opportunity to participate in the technology stack definition by suggesting new and innovative solutions.
Sound like a good fit? We’d like to hear from you!
- Positive, can-do and proactive attitude
- Team focused attitude
- Relevant experience with 2-3 years commercial Python web applications development
- Practical experience with one of the following frameworks: Django, Tornado, Flask, FastAPI
- Strong written and spoken English
- MySQL or similar database knowledge
- Hands on experience with one of the following technologies/frameworks: Redis, Celery, RabbitMQ
- Big traffic experiences, applications
- Additional competent tech, will all be a plus
Competitive Salary - Social Events & drinks on Fridays
Staff well being programme - daily breakfast
Flexible working hours with core working hours at the office - Centrally based modern designed offices