Our Client, a tech company that develops software for the online gaming industry is looking for a Python Backend developer to join their team, You will be part of the IT Engineering & Innovation team and will play an important role on analysing, improving and building the backend for new processes and services in the IT Service Group.
They are looking for a team-player with outstanding technical skills, able to communicate technical issues, and to work with autonomy, proposing cutting edge solutions to difficult problems.
- +3 year’s experience developing APIs and backend applications
- Strong Knowledge of Python and Django experience is a must.
- Understanding of relational databases and handling large datasets (PostgreSQL is desirable and MySQL a plus)
- Linux skills - Ansible knowledge is nice. Puppet skills are also welcomed.
- Exposure to systems and/or network automation and monitoring (a plus)
- Familiar with virtualization platforms. Kubernetes is a plus.
- Up to date with programming patterns and industry best practices.
What they Offer
- You will work in an International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment
- Competitive salary and relocation packages for you and your family (only from others cities in Spain or EU)
- Flexibility of working from home/office to stay both safe and collaborative
- Flexible working hours, well-being programs, learning and growth opportunities
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.