Our client matches global sporting brands to mobile carriers helping them to reach new audiences and drive revenue. They are looking for a Propositions Manager to report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the ad-buying, design and account management teams. This role is to develop compelling propositions that create appeal to the end user and increase conversion rates.
- Identify and direct the creative proposition of their various brands and product offerings.
- Work with the available analytical tools and translate the data into actions that generate positive results.
- Being strongly focused on conversion rate optimisation across their landing page funnels.
- Work with the ad-buying team to evaluate digital marketing performance and be responsible for the evolution of marketing materials.
- Develop compelling propositions that create appeal to the end user and ultimately increase conversion rate.
- Deliver the marketing copy for propositions in English and organize localization of copy for the relevant markets.
- Direct and be responsible for the design teams’ output to ensure that the creative, brand and performance goals are met.
- Have proven experience of proposition development.
- Be able to build relationships and have effective communication skills.
- Be a creative and innovative thinker with the confidence to direct and motivate a design team.
- Understands the design process and what is realistically achievable.
- Has experience in writing effective copy for marketing materials.
- Has experience in using data to improve key performance metrics.
- Proven results gained in CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation).
- Have line management/cross functional experience of multiple individuals.
The client would really like someone who has worked in a gaming / sportsbetting environment with a real interest in sports and gaming.