Promotions Marketing Designer
Based in Taiwan
Working within the Marketing Team, the Marketing Designer will work on a variety of projects for both B2C and B2B audiences with design being a key area of focus. These projects can include the creation and management of brand assets, website, banners, emailers, infographics, presentation decks, and more. The candidate will need to be comfortable and confident designing for the web, but able to switch gears with ease to execute projects for other print and other mediums.
An understanding of basic marketing principles and a passion for marketing design will have a direct impact on the success of the person in this role. Great work starts with an understanding of our client's target market. The Marketing Designer’s job is to internalize these personas and understand how marketing goals can be met through strong visual communications.
Collaboration in this role is key for success. He/She is expected to share their process, thinking, and work frequently with other team members, including exchanging feedback and using that input to continually improve. Because the team is distributed, maintaining a proactive and self-motivated working style is essential.
He/She will also need to provide translations from English to Simplified Chinese, so proficiency in the languages is a must.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and other members of the team to develop sales collateral to support the promotion of the company on partners and customer’s website
- Experienced and proficient at creating both print and digital materials, including but not limited to: advertising, flyers, brochures, presentations, exhibit booth posters, direct mail, e-mail blasts, trade show banners, web pages, social media.
- Assist in preparing and developing communication plans and follow-up on implementation of these plans
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications
- Implement innovative eMarketing and web-based campaigns using Pardot.
- Manage and maintain the compliance and brand guidelines on all forms of marketing communications.
- Ensure accurate, updated content for all print and digital/web based materials in a timely fashion in a rapidly evolving product environment
- Communicate and work with agencies and vendors
- Partner with internal and external customers/vendors to execute materials, including advertisement, graphics, educational events and promotional items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Marketing team and/ or in the creative industry.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat PRO.
- Knowledge of web design and website optimization best practices, and familiarity with Microsoft suite.
- Experience in video editing and Animation is a major plus.
- CSS and HTML knowledge is a plus
- Other Marketing duties as assigned.