Have you got previous Project Management experience? Have you got previous experience of working within the sports betting industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading name in the sporting betting technology and trading industry.
Reporting into the Programme Manager, this role is responsible for the effective planning and delivery of projects and initiatives across the group.
You will work with technology and other business units (including trading, commercial and compliance) to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, and being capable of achieving the benefits defined in each business case.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of projects and ensuring they follow a structured process for delivery.
- Work with technology and business units to ensure that projects are delivered to time, cost, quality and business benefits are achieved.
- Maintain an effective relationship with project stakeholders both internal and external.
- Produce timely and accurate reporting and documentation as required by the delivery governance structure.
- Develop the project time and resource plan and ensure adherence to the plan by all relevant parties.
You must have significant experience in project management within online sports betting. You must be passionate about the successful delivery of the organisation’s strategic, operational and financial goals and ensuring the business works to a process that effectively and efficiently achieves these aims.
- Practical experience of multi-disciplined project co-ordination: project development life-cycles, best practice and quality standards.
- Experience in the online sports betting industry.
- Familiarity with project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project, Confluence).
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office core products (in particular Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.