Have you got previous software development project management experience? Have you had previous experience/or an interest in social gaming?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is an independently owned, growing and well-funded mobile games studio based in London.
About the Role
As a growing studio, my client is looking for an exceptional project manager to join their team. Someone fun, smart and proactive who can take initiative, problem-solve and work closely with a small team in order to make some amazing games. They are lean, growing and extremely ambitious and have numerous projects going on at once. They are looking for someone who can help them balance the day to day operations, optimise their workflow and set best practices as they scale. Key responsibilities will include:
- Running multiple concurrent projects with shared resources.
- Managing Jira and dashboards including burndown charts, estimations, and priorities.
- Refining and grooming tasks and backlogs
- Running daily stand-ups, sprint plannings, post mortems etc..
- Deploying and balancing resources and workload to optimise velocity and quality
- Creating studio transparency across the whole development cycle.
- Amazing communication skills. Able to articulate issues, requirements and vision
- Ability to inspire teammates, motivate others and achieve team deadlines
- Experience producing and releasing games
- Experience owning and running development processes (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience with designing, planning and executing Product and Game roadmaps
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Enjoy working closely with artists, game designers and developers
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.