Our client, provider for IT & Cybersecurity solutions; aim to drive better security, better customer satisfaction and better business growth through technology. And are currently on a quest for a passionate Project Manager.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently. Through all phases of the project life cycle to completion, including planning, scheduling, budgeting of resources both internal and external, project controls, risk analysis, reporting, and executing all activities required for each project.
- Create a work plan that includes a schedule with dependencies, milestones, risks, and issues.
- Financial reporting on projects as determined for a project and minimally at the completion of a milestone.
- Ensure compliance with fixed price contracts with clients.
- Manage and oversee utilization and capacity individually and collaboratively with managers and other PMs.
- Interface directly with managers, employees, clients, partners, and others to clearly define project requirements and manage expectations.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal PM development, supporting materials, and process training documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject area.
- Experience in the IT Services.
- PMP or PRINCE 2 certification is considered an asset.
- Project Management experience