I am looking for a proactive, organised Project Manager to join a leading technology and services company within the gaming industry. This role is unique as it is to be on a remote basis and you will be trusted to join a global team and be part of their continued success.
As the company expand and grow, they are looking for a Project Manager to join who will ensure projects are sufficiently documented, properly planned, resourced, tracked and ultimately, completed on time and on budget, continuously bound together by clear and correct communication with relevant parties.
- Must have excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere and establish excellent working relationships with all functions
- Understanding of consumer research, product design, development and testing is helpful
- Undergraduate degree in Business, or other technical disciplines or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager role, preferably in the software development industry
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies preferred, including waterfall, agile and hybrid methods
- Project Management Certification (PMP or other) advantageous
- Strong Agile experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with sound interpersonal and meeting facilitation skills
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging product owners to establish credibility and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical staff
- Self-motivated with ability to adapt to change and competing needs
- Experienced user of Microsoft Project, Wrike or other standard project management tools
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
This is a chance to join a team that really has a 'can-do' approach with open communication across all levels of the business. It is an exciting time to join the company and if you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please do get in touch!