Have you got previous Project Management experience of working in an Agile development team? Have you got previous (Games or Payments) Third Party Integrations experience?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client provides Turnkey Online Casino and Sports Wagering Solutions globally.
You will be part of a growing online gaming development team. You will join to manage a key project for my client, working with teams across the world.
You will deliver projects across their lifecycle, including project planning, discovery, development, testing, release and post-release, all while coordinating with the client and internal stakeholders worldwide, and finally providing weekly reports on the status of your project.
Identify risks and issues, develop contingency plans and ensure that the project documentation is completed to a high standard and kept up-to-date throughout the project lifecycle.
Collaborate with internal business units, affiliates and users, facilitating workshops and document project and communication plans.
- Project management experience working with agile development teams
- Certification in Project management methodologies, like Agile, Scrum master, Prince2, etc.
- High degree of competency with project management and methodology including: scoping, issue & risk identification, general management, tracking dependencies, user acceptance testing, and communication of overall project status.
- Experience of working with product management teams, including coordination of multiple internal work streams including development teams, marketing, sales, and customer support
- Experience in using Jira to manage IT development sprints
- Must have minimum 2 years’ experience with Third party integrations (Games preferably or payments)
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.