Have you got previous iGaming Project Management experience? Would you like to live and work in the lovely Bahamas?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A substantial tax-free salary with additional benefits and relocation assistance is currently on offer.
My client is the largest operator on the island.
As the Casino Project Manager will have a comprehensive knowledge of gaming industry, casino and lottery games, games suppliers, owning games releases and positioning and ensuring that the gaming content is appropriate for each target market. The Casino Project Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering a fully integrated content strategy across multichannel communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end accountability for gaming content, game releases, roadmap management and positioning.
- Working closely with 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Digital product and customer experience; specifically mobile / web product features, UX/UI, development and innovation
- Understand customer needs and anticipate their future needs
- Translate business needs into technical scoping documentation which can be handed over to the development team for implementation
- Liaise with internal and external development teams to clarify development requirements
- Proceed with internal testing team to ensure features are delivered as expected, including user acceptance testing of new developments
Skills and Qualification:
- A confident team leader with proven experience in managing development projects with a vision.
- Excellent knowledge of gaming industry, casino and lottery games and suppliers
- Detail oriented and extensive know-how around key gaming industry terms and features
- Strong understanding of the global gaming industry
- Excellent communication and people skills, analytical mind who can share key insights to ensure success in many competitive markets, the ability to deliver engaging, informative and concise messaging.
- Experience defining business requirements in the context of software and application development both from a technical and customer facing viewpoint.
- Understand how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.