Have you got previous project management experience? Have you got experience full life cycle delivery of retail, corporate and infrastructure-based projects.?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading international digital gaming company.
As the Project Manager, you will join an amazing IT Team and manage medium to large business change projects (with budgets up to £1m), typically involving the use of, development and implementation of information systems and/or technology to meet identified business needs. To drive forward the delivery of projects within agreed budget, time and resource constraints.
- Provide Line Management duties for assigned Project Managers including performance management, appraisals and the delivery of projects.
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and execution of multiple projects, single larger/more complex projects, actively leading all phases of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project. Lead the team, scope problems and liaise with suppliers both internal and external.
- Identify, document, report and manage constraints and/or dependencies at a project level, feeding into the wider team.
- Practical experience of PRINCE2 / PMP / Scrum (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience full life cycle delivery of retail, corporate and infrastructure-based projects.
- Experience working within a variety of project delivery frameworks and methodologies.
- Proven experience of working with 3rd parties – onshore, offshore, near shore.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in managing IT related business projects which involve multiple activities and streams of people from both IT and business teams, in a fast-paced dynamic organization.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.