About The Company
Named as a Forbes Fintech 50 in 2019 and powers modern payment solutions for companies innovating new services and process flows in a digital world. Its platform, open API, and advanced analytics provide unprecedented control for companies to issue cards, authorize transactions and manage payment operations in real-time.
Holding a team of industry experts and technology innovators who take a dynamic approach to solving challenging problems. Powering possibilities for our customers by bringing the best talent together in an open and collaborative work environment that rewards creativity and perseverance.
About The Opportunity
Looking for experienced, customer-facing Project Managers to work with customers, payment networks, banks, vendors, and multiple cross-functional teams to ensure customers’ programs are delivered successfully.
This role is about working with both customers, and multiple cross functional teams, to ensure customers’ programs are successfully delivered.
- Customer Focus: You have an incredible passion around making sure to always exceed our customer's expectations.
- Problem Solver: And always thinking outside of the box to find creative solutions to challenges. When things get tough, that's when you excel and rise to meet any obstacle, and getting things done!
- Know the Tech and Non-Tech: You understand have a strong background in API applications and are comfortable working in a technical environment, where you are the bridge between technical teams and technical/non-technical teams.
- Project Management Master: You will use your project management skills to keep track of all the moving parts to ensure we deliver what we promise, when we promise it.
- Transparency and Communication: You are focused on communication of projects whether it's progress or roadblocks, so all teams are tightly connected.
In addition to proven ability to manage cross functional projects, we’re on the hunt for the following attributes:
- 7+ years experience in customer-facing project delivery/management roles
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong background in API applications and technical environments.
- Strong interest in, or understanding of, the payments ecosystem, with a particular focus on the card issuing side.
- Great organizational skills. Proven ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple, complex projects on time.
- Highly self-motivated and feels at home working aggressive schedules
- Able to build strong working relationships across multiple teams.
- At home and at ease with technology, product, legal, B2B technology applications and how technology platforms serve customer businesses.
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email).
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently.
- A person of strong character and integrity.
- Option to work remotely.
- Excellent commission plan
- 25 days annual leave
- Full paid Parental Leave
- Pension contribution
- Meaningful Equity
- Flexible working environment
If you’re highly organized, a great communicator, self-motivated, smart, and fun, and you enjoy challenges and love to solve problems, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 07762307999!