As the Project Management Officer, candidate will lead the Project Management and Business Analysis teams in executing and delivering projects from start to end, including but not limited to project roadmap management, stakeholder analysis, feasibility and risk analysis, requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation, and post project benefit analysis. You will be required to provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to other members of the team as well as conduct performance reviews.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the project dashboard and backlogs effectively;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, understand the value of each project will bring to the business and help prioritizing projects accordingly.
- Monitor the progress of projects and ensure they are delivered according to the project plan;
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure efficiency of communication and effort between the PMO and other departments
- Manage team to use Project Management and Business Analysis tools for most efficient documentation of existing and future projects.
- Assign projects to the team members and monitor and manage the deliveries.
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solutions.
- Teach best practice of Project Management and Business Analysis to the team.
- Train the team to communicate with stakeholders in the most effective way.
- Supervise the quality and timeliness of the projects delivered by the team.
- Direct management of all members of the Project Management Business Analysis team including performance reviews.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to the team.
- Conduct recruitment interviews to fill open positions within the team.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong experience in project management.
- Experience in a supervisory position
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- Experience with process modelling (with BPMN), data modelling, state modelling, gap and SWOT analysis
- Experience with requirements documents and other BA tools.
- Experience with various software delivery methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile (e.g. Scrum)
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- A thorough understanding of change management, business process management, and project management