Have you got extensive betting industry knowledge? Have you got proven experience in successfully managing and delivering complex digital and IT programmes?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading name in sports betting technology and trading. They offer both B2C operations, a pre-eminent sports spread betting company, and a rapidly growing B2B operation which supplies real-time pricing and sports trading capabilities to sportsbooks around the globe.
Reporting into the Head of Delivery and manage the programme of work from both B2B and B2C portfolios.
You will be accountable for the programme's success, delivering against time, cost, scope and quality criteria. You will also be the focal point for the programme strategy.
You will be part of the delivery management structure that will include a Portfolio Manager and a Release Manager where you will help manage the delivery pipeline.
You will work alongside Tech, Product, Business Analysis, Trading, Modelling and Marketing to grow the business, and be a critical focal point for delivery.
You will also be responsible for delivering continuous improvements to the business.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team of project managers and agile specialists to execute a programme of work, delivering to time, cost, scope and quality.
- Work with the Portfolio Manager and a Release Manager to help manage the delivery pipeline.
- Preparing portfolio/programme reports for Senior Leadership Team & Board consumption.
- Implement and maintain robust programme governance in line with company procedures.
- Develop and lead the delivery strategy across a programme of work in support of business growth and exceeding stakeholder expectations.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- Betting industry knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of working as Programme Manager
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a digital or IT related discipline.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent preferred.
- Significant proven experience in successfully managing and delivering complex digital and IT programmes.
- Experience of managing Project Managers and large project teams.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.