Have you previously managed and delivered complex digital and IT programmes? Have you got previous experience of working within the betting industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity:
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading name in the sporting betting technology and trading industry.
You will work alongside Tech, Product, Business Analysis, Trading, Modelling and Marketing to grow the business, and be a critical focal point for delivery. You will also be responsible for delivering continuous improvements to the business.
- Manage a multidisciplinary team of project managers and agile specialists to execute a programme of work, delivering to time, cost, scope and quality.
- Preparing portfolio reports for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Implement and maintain robust programme governance in line with company procedures.
- Develop and lead the delivery strategy across a programme of work in support of business growth and exceeding stakeholder expectations.
- Act as an internal liaison with all relevant departments and personnel to ensure that programme requirements are met.
- Provide a route of escalation for projects under the remit of the programme for resource prioritisation.
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
- Qualification in project management or equivalent preferred.
- Significant proven experience in successfully managing and delivering complex digital and IT programmes.
- Experience of managing Project Managers and large project teams.
- Background in the betting industry or similar complex technology domain.
- Comfortable working in either pure project management waterfall or product driven agile environments.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.