Have you got previous Product Owner experience? Have you previously worked within the iGaming/online gambling industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading poker strategy community.
As the product owner for the technical teams, you need to think about the future, envision and execute on a strategy and product roadmap, while supporting and pushing forward with an agile mindset. Working closely with cross-functional, distributed, development teams, delivering high quality and timely results and effecting the way the players engage with the platform, driving the growth of the brand.
- Work closely and efficiently with other product owners
- Work closely and support scrum teams as the Product Owner, owning sprint planning and review events
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared User stories and tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management and stakeholders
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.