Have you got previous iGaming Product Management experience? Have you got previous experience of integrating Payment Service Providers (PSPs)?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a growing and innovative online gaming company, developing internationally successful websites, games (bingo and slots) and platforms.
As the Product Owner, you will have ownership of the Payments Roadmap, including the continual addition of Payment Service Providers (PSPs) within existing and new markets.
You will work with the Head of Product and the Product Team as an interface between the Stakeholders and the Technical Teams to ensure the delivery, ongoing success and continuous improvement of existing and new payment solutions.
- Act as first point of contact with regards to Payment Solutions with internal Business Stakeholders
- Act as the primary contact with all Third Party Payment Providers
- Lead one or more multi-disciplinary agile delivery team(s) to deliver excellent new products and/or iterations to existing products to meet user needs.
- Gather user requirements to create user stories and liaise with stakeholders to polish content.
- Create effective, prioritised product features and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost- effective way.
- Previous product owner/product manager experience
- Previous experience with iGaming payment solutions. Ideally through both direct integrations and aggregators.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant payment regulations, such as PCI DSS, PSD 2, Gambling Commission & Malta Gaming Authority regulatory is highly beneficial
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.