Have you got Product experience in Digital Sports, Live Sports or Sports Betting? Have you got previous experience working on products and features for internal user facing tools and systems?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading sports media company with two leading powerhouse brands.
As a Product Owner you will take ownership of some of the Internal tools that power a number of sporting products. You will need to handle requests from internal stakeholders and convert them into feature requests, to take them with the relevant development teams and see these through the development lifecycle. Awareness and understanding of the technical solution will allow the successful candidate to develop tools which are both effective and easy to use.
This role is based in London and will work closely with remote based development teams
- Responsible for creating, prioritizing and maintaining the backlog
- Ensuring regular meetings (face to face and remote) with all stakeholders to make sure the latest information is obtained from them and that they are kept fully up to date on progress of relevant items
- Collaborating with other Product Owners for alignment and visibility
- Experience working on products and features for internal user facing tools and systems
- Experience in Digital Sports / Live Sports / Sports Betting / Equivalent
- Ability to provide detailed and accurate product requirements
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.