*This position can be remote anywhere in the US, with working hours in Eastern Time Zone.
The Product Owner, Front End & Mobile Apps will be responsible for managing design and development efforts across multiple website and mobile app properties operated on behalf of their customers. Digging into the details, this individual will ensure brand cohesiveness across properties, while building and maintaining best-in-class products. As the product representative working with design and development teams, being on top of current digital trends is a must. The ideal occupant of this role will be expected to not only bring ideas to the table, but also justify and execute on them.
- Look after implementation and maintenance of front end design and development components of multiple different websites and mobile apps, across various platforms.
- Partner with other internal stakeholders to ensure 3PP integrations are functioning in the best interest of the customer and product .
- Receive, scope, and manage ad-hoc change requests, sourced from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Constantly analyze player flows for points of optimization to improve upon.
- Design, Implement, analyze, and execute on product improvement tests such as multivariant content and site structure experiments.
- Evaluate and ideate on feature enhancements to help form a roadmap for new and existing Lottery products.
- Be in tune with the fast-paced Lottery and gaming space, along with the players that interact with it. #LI-JN1
- Minimum of 3 years proven front end web & mobile design and development management experience.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and improving consumer facing digital products.
- Experience providing product direction to design and development teams on websites and mobile apps.
- Must be able to track and manage product roadmaps against multiple products.
- Knowledge of retail/online lottery operations is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of design and development processes and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to turn conceptual feature/functionality into strategic actions.
- Experience with project management methodologies like Agile/Scrum is preferred.
- Tech-savvy with a passion for new technologies.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Internal/external presentation skills a must.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong starter who can quickly get up to speed on new markets and products.
- Strong affinity for understanding target audience needs and buyer priorities.
- A strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment.
- Travel requirements will be minimal.