Our client, a leading global player in the iGaming industry, is currently hiring an experienced Product owner to join their team in Turkey!
The client has a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. They are operating more than 20 brands on their proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. They have over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company with a Data as a Service vision, and a lot of focus in the data domain.
As a Data Product Owner you will have the ownership of delivering all new types of features for our data products, ranging from new data marts on top of the data warehouse, to new data integrations with third parties, to real time data streaming.
- Work collaboratively with a delivery team of Data Engineers, Analytics and Data Science specialists to design and deliver products that provide the insights our stakeholders require to make strategic and tactical business decisions
- Create and maintain your team’s backlog, prioritise epics and user stories between each other.
- Provide ongoing support to stakeholders and end users of our data products
- Identify and monitor the measures of the data products and the features.
- Manage the product life cycle (design, deliver, launch, support, etc.)
- Help building and maintaining a vision and roadmap for the data area.
- Be on top of the game to know what’s going on in the rest of the data world.
- Excellent command of English.
- Significant experience in the data domain whether as a PO, business analyst or BI team lead.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst interacting with a variety of different disciplines.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel.
- PO Certifications and experience with Agile, will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with Data engineering concepts (ETL, DW Infrastructure etc.), Data visualisation tools and Data science concepts, will be considered an asset.
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
- Dealing with new technologies.
- Flexible and relaxed working environment.
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food.
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!