Have you got previous experience as a Product Owner, ideally in a B2C environment? Have you got prior experience working in the casino or online gaming industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a software development firm of innovative engineers, developers, and technology experts.
As the Casino Product Owner, you will own the casino product backlog and work with commercial stakeholders, delivery teams and end-users to align it with the roadmap and product vision.
You will report to the Director of Product and work closely with the Casino Product Manager to help define and maintain the casino product roadmap, using customer and business data to justify product priorities and set measurable KPIs.
- Act as the company conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams.
- Collaborate with the Casino Product Manager and stakeholders to create and execute the strategic roadmap.
- Contribute to the Casino product roadmap with user insight, analytical research and competitor analysis.
- Estimate feature resource allocation and opportunity costs through collaboration with the architects & development teams.
- Evaluate feature viability alongside the Product manager according to budget, risks and dependencies to allocate resources for it in the casino product roadmap.
- Take ownership of commercial and technical requirements in the Casino product backlog, managing all stakeholders' expectations from inception to delivery through regular communication.
- Regularly update and communicate with the product team to align and prioritise cross-product deliverables with the roadmap.
- Collaborate with other agile teams to manage and plan dependencies.
- Previous experience as an Agile Product Owner in a B2C environment.
- Experience of working in a lean product development environment understanding the concept of an MVP and iterative release process.
- Working knowledge & understanding of technical language
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.