A global market leading software supplier to the online gambling industry are looking for a product owner to join their Business Intelligence function. This Product Owner will take full responsibility for driving the function forward, ensuring they are constantly up to date with the latest in industry developments and have an in-depth understanding of our customers’ business.
This Product Owner will be the ultimate voice of the business within the Business Intelligence department. You will be accountable for the Tribe Backlog – owning the priority, content and quality of the Epics and Stories. You will be working in an agile environment and will be accountable for accepting the changes at the end of every sprint.
- Own, maintain and curate the Tribe Backlog based on the strategic direction set by the Product Board.
- Contribute towards the Product Roadmap within Intel for respective product areas.
- Create high-level requirements and contribute towards proposals for new product initiatives when necessary.
- Turn high-level objectives/requirements into well understood detailed product requirements in the form of user stories with acceptance criteria and follow these throughout execution (either by deriving requirements documents from BAs or fleshing out own initiatives).
- Be a key part of the tribe through all aspects of the SDLC.
- Take full accountability for product quality and feature sign off at the end of each sprint.
- Collaborate with Team Leads to produce sprint reports and to project delivery dates.
- Take full accountability for the product area documentation and own strategy for filling the gaps.
- Collaborate and share product knowledge with the Product Training Specialist.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.