Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new chapter? Do you want to be part of a world leading iGaming company?
We are working with a global leading B2B provider who supply a full suite of products across Slots, Live Casino, Virtuals and Bingo. Our client has a multi-award winning slots portfolio consisting of over 200 proven games of which millions of players around the world enjoy from hundreds of major operators.
This newly created role will oversee the product marketing function within the marketing department – liaising with product, compliance, sales and account management teams in order to develop effective marketing positioning that communicates the features and benefits of the defined products and services internally and externally.
- Agree timelines and coordinate new product / new features launches from a marketing point of view with product management, commercial and regulatory departments - manage, update and maintain the delivery tracker.
- Agree with the sales and account management teams on the internal / external communication & advertising roadmap per market.
- Develop product marketing strategies to position our products within our portfolio and vs competition - including lifecycle management.
- Develop value propositions and highlight USP, Reason to believe, differentiator and positioning - with the aim to sets products apart from others in a competitive market.
- Develop messaging framework to communicate products’ features and benefits.
- Brief the Marketing Art director and content writer to deliver high quality marketing & advertising materials.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team (content, event, brand, etc.) to deliver product benefits / USPs / positioning for each product to ensure consistency in messages across all marketing channels (web, social media, PR, BTL,etc.)
- Able to translate product & tech features into commercial language and act as a comms bridge between product and commercial teams
- Deliver a set of essential sales materials and marketing collaterals to promote our entire portfolio internally / externally (sales sheet, ppt pack, videos, bespoke copy, visuals, blog posts, case studies, etc.) - briefing the art director & design teams accordingly.
- Ensure all relevant marketing materials are provided to stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Handle market research on industry and trending products: Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products from product owners and enable untapped opportunities through multiple data sources (bespoke quant or qual research, sales data, market reports, commercial pre/post launch feedback).
- Establish buyer personas and target audiences.
- Speak and be able to present products to both external and internal audiences
If you have experience as a product marketing manager within the iGaming sector please apply now!