As a Product Marketing Manager (PMM), you will be working in a fast pace B2B business environment, and responsible for the go-to-market plan for present our products and services, in ways that will strengthen relationship with our clients and boost revenue growth.
You will own the entire Product Marketing lifecycle: market analysis, define marketing strategy, promotion planning and execution, and retrospect effectiveness. This is a cross-functional role and you will work closely with Account Management, Customer Services, and Technical teams. We expect you to be data driven and hands on, able to work independently, and with communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Develop the go-to-market plan and product messaging for new product or service launch
- Design promotions and/or coordinate its execution, and retrospect the effectiveness for improvements
- Participate in the launch process of new products, and coordinate the creation of product marketing contents, such as newsletter, etc.
- Obtain insights in the performance of current products, collect data for analysis and discover opportunities
- Conduct market research regularly to identify opportunities and competitive landscape
- Collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams to ensure the success execution of product marketing plan.
- University degree or above in marketing related majors.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English (TOEIC 800 ) and Chinese.
- Must have 3+ years of experiences related to product marketing in the online gaming industry
- Able to work independently without supervision and accountable for work result delivered
- Fast learner and interested in gaming products
- Experiences in any BI tools for data analysis
- Outgoing and enjoy to be a team player