PRODUCT MANAGER – SPORTSBETTING – LONDON/DUBLIN
Have you got previous product management experience? Have you got knowledge of horse racing/sports/betting?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading tier 1 gambling operator.
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the product offering and key initiatives from product ideation through to in-life management.
Based on customer needs and business objectives, this role will be responsible for defining and managing the Sports Product Roadmap, working in conjunction with Commercial teams and wider business stakeholders, to deliver a market leading product experience for Highly Engaged sports bettors through this distinctive brand.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to identify drivers of customer engagement
- Be metric obsessed, monitoring and reporting on the product and customer KPIs, aligned to overall strategic goals
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining the Sports roadmap ensuring it is aligned to the Strategy & goals
- Obsess about driving positive impact through Sports initiatives, measuring and tracking key product performance and ensuring all stakeholders across teams are aligned to product specific outcomes
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure alignment and successful delivery of the roadmap vs. success metrics
- Experience in digital product management
- Experience working in consumer facing online business
- Knowledge of the horse racing/sports/betting industry would be an advantage
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.