Have you got previous experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner within the igaming or gambling sector and ideally worked on technical platforms? Are you familiar with different Product Management methodologies and tools?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
Very competitive salaries with additional benefits are currently on offer.
My client, an exciting, growing B2B games provider to be based out of their newly refurbished London offices (when safe and able to do so).
There are roles within the Product verticals of:
- Rewards and Game User Interface
- Remote Gaming Platform
Responsibilities to include:
- Define and drive the vision and strategy for the product with business sponsors and key stakeholders
- Identify and understand user and market needs
- Define and monitor KPIs and OKRs
- Lead the discovery, definition and prioritisation of features and user stories
- Communicate masterfully to ensure stakeholders buy-in to the vision, status, and priorities.
- Experienced Product Manager/Product Owner, who has spent time working in the gambling world and on technical platforms
- Familiarity with different Product Management methodologies and tools
- Have a track record of delivery in a fast-paced, demanding environment using agile methodologies
- Comfortable getting into a detailed technical discussion with our more tech focused counterparts, and happy to work on back end focused products
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.