Product Manager – Italian Speaking – London
This leading Online Sports company seek an experienced Product Manager or Product Owner to come in and take accountability & drive the re-launch of their sites with a ground breaking product (that you will design).
About this opportunity
This is an end to end product manager/owner position that currently offers you a blank canvass.
The client in question are fanatics about sports, and have a product out in the market that they need to re-design & re-launch – that’s your task.
You are the only PM/PO on the Italian Market Products and will have true ownership of the roadmap.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysing the research already undertaken
- Provide guidance and focus to the research team on extra research needed
- Interpret the research in to an initial product strategy (Short, Medium, Long term)
- Work with the internal tech teams and other departments to finalise user stories & full product road map
- Present the roadmap to the tech teams for development
- Keep engaged and close to the tech teams, being involved in sprints on the development
- Working with them on product testing & QA
- Launch the product
- Post launch analysis and improvements
- Manage a UX Designer
Your qualifications and experience
- Previous end to end Product Management roles
- Interest passion in Sports
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Native/Fluent Italian
Interested? Next steps…
If you are interested please send me a CV that highlights the projects & products you have managed.
This role will require frequent travel to Italy once safe to do so.