Have you got product management experience in the gaming industry with an exposure to the B2B world? Have you got a background in Sports betting, Lottery or Casino?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career.
About the opportunity:
A very competitive (Tax free) salary, relocation assistance with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is the leading Lottery, Casino and Sportsbook in the Bahamas and is expanding their content, B2C and B2B platform strategies and are looking to hire a fulltime Product Manager to be based in Nassau, The Bahamas. As a Product Manager you will work with existing verticals; Casino, Lottery, physical payment kiosks and other product lines, driving continuous improvement in customer experience and provide expertise and focus. The role will suit a person with a strong background in Lottery, Gamification and 3rd party integrations. You will be a great communicator and team player who can readily adapt to a new challenge in a very dynamic environment.
- Work with Head of Product with the verticals, monitoring performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement across Technology/UX and Marketing.
- Manage and align the lead for different products with the high-level strategy, working with internal and external stakeholders, including Senior Management, Technology/IT, Marketing and Operations to define new solutions and their requirements.
- Work with existing and new products from discovery through to launch.
- Provide development resources with UI/UX mockups, flowcharts and user stories for all new features.
- Work with 3rd party integrations for payment solutions and casino content providers.
- Provide Product Training to Operations/Customer Support and Marketing teams.
- Product Management experience within a lean/agile development methodology within the Gaming industry ideally with exposure to the B2B world.
- Ability to work with technical team to develop user stories and detailed requirements.
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on desktop and mobile products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience.
- A background in Sports betting and/or Lottery industry with the ability to output technical design documents for the programming team.
- An understanding of technical systems architecture.
- Previous work with gamification, bonus, jackpots, tournaments etc. advantageous
- Ability to maintain a good balance between short-term delivery and longer-term planning.
- An analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with a desire to see a job through to conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels. ?
Interested? Next steps…
There’s a lot to this role, so we’ll need to discuss further to see if it’s a good match. Apply now, and if suitable I’ll be in touch to arrange a call.