Have you got previous Product Management experience? Do you have fluent German language skills?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career.
About the opportunity:
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a market leading affiliate marketing company.
As a Product Manager, you will be the key stakeholder of projects and be serving as an interpreter between business users and technical teams and be accountable to oversee planning, staffing, implementation, controlling and the evaluation of products within the Sports Segment for the German market.
In this role you will have a solid understanding of users, the marketplace, the competition and future trends for the area/product being developed and maintained, in order to create the best product possible. An active interest in Sports and iGaming is required as the role will hold P/L responsibility for a number of key German products within the Sports Segment.
- Overall responsibility for several of the companies Sports Products, including P/L
- Reporting directly to the Head of Established Markets, and working closely with tech, UX, SEO and Content department
- Working to increase revenue, traffic and user interaction
- Increasing traffic to websites by ordering and following up on SEO, content and regular split testing
- Updating backlog before each sprint with well written and clear user stories
- Translating business requirements to technical solutions
- Creating product roadmap, specifications, and defining deliverables
- Prioritizing the backlog of work for the relevant development teams, with the right balance between "technical" and "business" user stories
- Fluent English and German skills
- Ability to manage/forecast revenue and costs
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience and ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
- Solid knowledge of project/product management
- Strong understanding of website/web app development process, including UX design, CMS and mobile
- Good understanding of SCRUM/Agile development practices
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.