Have you got previous B2C product management experience? Have you got experience of payments?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading tier 1 gambling operator.
Reporting to the Head of Product - Journeys, the Product Manager – Payments & Help, you will be responsible for delivering a world class product experience for the following areas:
- Customer Payments
- Help & Contact Systems
You will also be responsible for building out the strategy, roadmap and delivering improvements to all aspects of the Payments & Help system offerings.
- Be customer obsessed, relentlessly putting the customer at the heart of products and decisions.
- Be metric-and-data-driven, monitoring and reporting on product and customer KPIs, aligned to the strategic goal
- Responsible for converting an end state vision into a deliverable roadmap of customer improvements focused on the Payments and Customer Service space.
- Live and breathe evidence-based product development and product management.
- Accountable for achieving Customer Tribe KPIs, that help drive our brand goals.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a digital product, ideally in a B2C product manager role.
- You will have experience working in Payments and understand the terminology and complexity of that industry.
- You understand the important role a great Customer Service offering can have for users
- You have found ways to delivery regulatory requirements in a way that can still delight customers
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.