One of the most important casinos in Europe, offering gaming tables, slot machines and several restaurants is now hiring a new Product Manager (Betting) to join the team in Melilla, a tax-free autonomous city in Spain.
Main mission: define, manage and supervise the execution of the Betting product strategy, monitoring the work of each of the different areas involved to ensure the timely execution of any planned action or product improvement aimed at generating greater engagement with the user aligning with the rest of the Group's online business objectives.
Requirements and knowledge:
• Experience: more than 3 years of experience in betting product management.
• Betting: how odds and markets work, player profiles, betting patterns, fraud typologies, etc. Knowledge of the retail product will be valued positively.
• Gaming industry: regulation, competition, indicators, service culture, user networks.
• Sport: passion for professional sports and extensive knowledge of current events.
• Analysis: business-oriented analytical skill. Statistical knowledge will be valued.
• Tools: Excel advanced level. Knowledge of BI and CRM tools will be valued.
• Communication: excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Languages: compulsory English full professional competence.
• Others: capacity for self-learning, leadership and teamwork.
• Indefinite contract
• Social benefits: dining room help, medical insurance, others (paternity, marriage).
• Career plan: training, internal promotion skills.
• Flexible working hours and part-time on Fridays.
If you want to work in one of the most important Casino businesses in Europe and enjoy the benefit of living in a tax-free zone, then apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon!