About this Fully Remote Opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is an international casino technology and services company.
They are seeking a Product Manager to join their growing team to help them deliver their casino sites across a range of devices. Ideally you would have experience working in B2B or B2C organisations. You would be assigned and responsible for a product area within a team of Product Managers, this position reports to the Product Director.
- Driving delivery for new/enhancing existing Casino websites, internal tools, and ancillary products.
- Working with the technical team and external licensees to deliver value-adding solutions.
- Participate in establishing and developing frameworks, processes, and tools to build and improve the project/product delivery capability.
- Track and report on project/programme performance
What you already have:
- In-depth knowledge of the Gaming/Gambling Products; specifically, within Data as a Product.
- Experience in putting together and/or maintaining a Data Warehouse Solution.
- Familiarity with Regulatory Reporting in the EU and the US.
- 4 years plus of Product Management experience within iGaming, preferably in the B2C space.
- Ability to translate company and business strategy into the company product vision.
- Full ownership in delivering outstanding and quality products, the ROI of each product delivered and responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing an overall strategic plan for the assigned product area.
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and collecting ideas for new propositions to strengthen and develop the product portfolio for the assigned product area whilst also adding business value as well as meeting the customers’ & market´s need.
- Ability to translate B2C thinking, features and functionality into a packaged B2B offering.
- Working together with other product managers and the product director on ensuring alignment and homogeneity in line with the broader company product vision.
- Clearly communicate the product area strategies, roadmap, and planned deliveries to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide insight to stakeholders and provide insights on key differentiators.
- Manage and own the profitability and commercial success of the designated product area.
- Experience working with data analysis tools.
Nice to have
- Knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework.
- Experience using Jira/Confluence and similar tools.
- Familiarity with APIs.
- Project and/or Product Management Certification (PMP, PSM or other).
How they approach things:
- Medium sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- They focus on getting stuff done, not on process or management hierarchy.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What they offer:
- A fully remote and flexible working schedule.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware allowance to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays in your respective country.