I am working with a leading, international payments service provider in Malta who are looking for someone to join them as a Product Implementation Officer. As part of a fun, forward thinking team, the Product Implementation Officer will be responsible for assisting the Product Implementation Manager with co-coordinating and executing ongoing projects according to company requirements.
You will be looking forward to a role where you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project/product are compatible and delivered in a timely manner. Great organisation skills and an excellent eye for detail are definitely needed for this position!
- Assist the Product Implementation Manager with ongoing projects by gathering and analysing business requirements, updating on progress and deliverables.
- Consult extensively with all internal/ external stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of the project needs
- Monitor and track the progress of each project
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Keeping abreast of all Card Scheme Announcements on a weekly basis and ensuring all applicable announcements are actioned and communicated to various departments.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess the impact of new system requirements and corresponding systems
- High level of initiative and can work well in a team environment
- Experience with in the payments/banking industry preferably with a technical background
This is an exciting time to join this expanding business and you can be an integral part of their success. If this sounds interesting to you, please do get in touch to learn more.