A large and dominant FinTech company is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Analyst to join their driven and diverse offices in London.
You will be responsible for gathering data, conducting market research and building business models which underpin the product and pricing decisions. You will also own product experimentation and measurement - helping to identify measures of success, design data-driven experiments and track progress on an ongoing basis. You will work closely within cross-functional teams in a collaborative effort.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Gathering data and analyzing customers and suppliers
- Conducting market research to understand competitor offerings and regulatory developments
- Developing business models for potential new products and existing products to understand potential revenue, fixed/operating costs and unit economics
- Determining approaches to measure product success and designing/running experiments for different stages of the product (pre-launch, alpha, beta, etc)
- Help to inform and influence product prioritisation and pricing decisions based on the data and analysis conducted
- Developing a deep understanding of the product and how it works
- Interacting with other internal team members and stakeholders (sales, partnerships, operations etc) as well as customers to gather input and share updates
You will have:
- Proven experience developing business models and evaluating product economics (pricing and cost analysis)
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly analytical role
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and other data analysis tools
- Previous fintech experience, or worked for financial services (preferably challenger banks, payment schemes, cards or FX), or tech companies creating SaaS / PaaS products preferred
- A passion for data and experimentation; you approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective and are always looking for data to help make decisions, but you know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights
- Strong communication skills - you can distil insights from complex data points and collaborate with a range of internal stakeholders
- A quantitative or business graduate or postgraduate degree
You’re likely to be educated to degree level or equivalent, with excellent communication skills (across all media) and possess the ability to ‘get things done’ in a flexible dynamic organisation without having to rely on line-authority over other team members.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the most dominant and high performing companies within the industry. If you are Analytics professional that wishes to use your skills to make a truly demonstrable impact, then apply now.