Have you got previous extensive experience as a Business Analyst? Have you got previous experience of working within the betting industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A very competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading name in the sporting betting technology and trading industry.
You will sit within the Delivery Team; a new business function created to standardised the delivery process across the business and improve quality and speed of delivery of IT initiatives across the Group. This is an exciting time to be joining the company, with opportunities to help define and deliver the business change pipeline and contribute to building a world class Delivery Team.
- You will work within Agile cross-functional development teams that works with all areas of the business, as well as on process improvement projects around the business.
- You will be part of the Delivery Team working on widely recognised products as well as with the business functions, liaising with business leaders, managers, and technical teams.
- You will work with a high level of autonomy and independence, managing your own time and priorities, meeting and contributing towards the high standards of the Business Analysis function.
- You will carry out process and workflow analysis on areas of the business, assisting with optimising business functions, prioritising technical support solutions and otherwise supporting the scalability of the business.
- On technical projects, you will perform in-depth analysis on prioritised initiatives in a timely manner, ensuring features, projects and programs are broken down into backlogs of clearly understandable epics and user stories that align to agreed outcomes.
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Technology or Business-related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience of the betting industry is desirable but not essential.
- Experience performing reviews of service areas or business functions, and leading business process improvements.
- Experience of applying the LEAN methodology to evaluate and improve business functions, and deliver lasting change.
- Experience working directly with agile teams, providing Epics, Stories and all necessary context for fast, effective and fit for purpose technical implementations.
- Proficient at eliciting, refining and challenging requirements, and documenting business value.
- Experience of traceability documentation techniques in tools such as Jira & Confluence.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management, with a history of successfully handling challenging conversations and leading collaborations between diverse stakeholders.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.