PPC MANAGER - CASINO - LONDON
An award-winning, cutting edge and innovative online casino and bingo brand is looking to hire a PPC Manager to join the performance marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and profitably scaling PPC campaigns across multiple markets. They have a multi-million-pound budget focused on the UK, Spain, Sweden, Canada, and LATAM with plans to enter many new markets.
They are looking for someone who has a proven track record in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads campaigns at a high level. This person will find themselves working closely with internal teams as well as directly with platforms to ensure best-in-class search campaigns in extremely competitive markets. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to master hands-on responsibility and progress in their career in the digital space. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing but will have your own autonomy.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in paid search
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required
- Expert understanding of conversion tracking and risk management
- Great with Excel (including building Pivot tables)
- Strong organizational skills and experience in balancing multiple projects at once
What’s in it for you:
- Work to life balance: 3 days in, 2 days home
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Complementary fruits and snacks
- Free private healthcare after six months
- Fun team socials