Have you got previous extensive iGaming product management experience (Ideally Poker)? Are you a Poker enthusiast?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A great salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is building a decentralized peer to peer poker platform built on Ethereum.
It is a decentralized platform for playing online poker with real money. It leverages the Ethereum blockchain to provide the first blockchain-based online poker experience where players never have to deposit money on a site, the shuffle is provably random and cards are cryptographically secure.
You will be responsible for driving innovation and designing new features for the world’s first fully decentralized, online poker platform. You will use behavioural data and customer feedback to plan and prioritize a long term product roadmap, and present these strategies to senior leadership. You will also collaborate across functions within the organization, to determine the scope and impact of new work, as well as accurately determine the delivery dates to customers
- Write detailed technical specifications and create UI wireframes for new features and bug fixes
- Manage a 1 to 2 year product roadmap of features for your team, and overseeing creation and prioritization of this work through Jira
- Present decks to senior leadership outlining the long term strategic vision
- Extensive experience in the software industry, some of which must have been in the gaming industry
- 5+ years of product management experience, and experience creating either customer-facing or payment processing features preferred
- Experience with UX wireframing tools, such as Balsamiq
- Deep Knowledge of poker is a must
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.