Our client, a multinational technology company in the iGaming & Sports industries, is currently hiring a Poker Analyst to join their team in Europe!
You will join the Data Analytics team. Reporting to the CDO (Chief Data Officer), the Analytics team mission is to grow the business by identifying critical insights and high value opportunities. Alongside the other Data teams, Data Science, Product Analytics and Data Fabric, you'll integrate a fast growing team of 30 passionate individuals tackling challenges of all sorts: from scaling marketing campaign analytics to predicting the outcome of the next football game.
As a Poker Analyst, you will join the Gaming Analytics team whose role is to provide analytical insights on our sports, poker & casino activities.
- Partner with product directors and business leaders to deeply understand their challenges and help them drive their activity
- Work closely with the Gaming Analytics Manager to deliver insightful analysis with convincing and actionable recommendations in Poker
- Identify high value added opportunities to unlock business potential
Skills & Qualifications;
- You have between 1 to 3 years of Data Analytics experience
- You have previous experience as a poker / gaming analyst or expert knowledge of poker with the willingness to upskill in data
- You are ready to be "business minded" - you are able to make actionable and impactful recommendations
- You have a good analytical mindset, are rigorous, and synthetical
- You have great communication and presentation skills
- You are proactive and can be autonomous for manipulating data (SQL is a must-have)
- You are familiar with a Data visualization tool
- You want to grow and keep learning
- You are agile and able to adapt to a fast pace environment
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!